Friday, May 23, 2014

Amethyst Amelia Kelly

Iggy Azalea, my dear, is apparently...everything.
I barely know who she is. But a cursory search tells me that her real name is Amethyst.....
That wasn't flashy enough? Had to go for Iggy Azalea? God bless.
She's from Australia and is a female rapper. She really blew up in the public arena last week when she performed a duet with Ariana Grande (also barely on my radar) at the Billboard Music Awards (definitely not on my radar at all.)
Lets face it, if they're pulling out Michael Jackson holograms to perform, this is not the Grammys.
Lance bass hosted, people. Lance bass. Yes, that Lance Bass. The one who impersonated a Billy Bass wall mounted fish on Fallon. Someone's having The best Week Ever!
Now in listening to her music... I like it. Fun, a little angry at times, but fun.
Not sure she'll make it on my "Ignoring the gym, having a cupcake" playlist, but its cute enough.
I'm sticking with my old standbys (see earlier posts) but I will bop along to her when her music shows up at a bar, supermarket or street festival.


Keepin' it Real up in the field... a'ight!

No comments:

Post a Comment